Sound about not working after latest update

Go down

Sound about not working after latest update Empty Sound about not working after latest update

Post by Computer Richch on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 pm

After phone update to 8.0 Oreo soundabout not working. I just get a blank page with the title "Sound about pro key". I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I also force stop and clear cache with the same result. Soundabout is the only app that shuts off my phone speaker so the world doesn't know that I'm getting a call or a text message. Is there an update coming soon to apply to 8. 0 Oreo? please update very frustrating that my sound about Pro is not working.

Computer Richch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sound about not working after latest update Empty Re: Sound about not working after latest update

Post by Benny L on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 am

Yes I bought the pro version because the free one stopped working. Really disappointed that it isn't working. Hoping this will be fixed soon, otherwise I cannot even use head phones with my device

Benny L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sound about not working after latest update Empty Re: Sound about not working after latest update

Post by MYKEL61 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:58 am

I agree it doesn't work and I too have the PRO version. I kept getting these annoying error messages so I had to uninstall the app... Hope there is a fix cuz this app really is GREAT!!!

MYKEL61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sound about not working after latest update Empty Audio Router

Post by Computer Richch on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am

I found an app called "Audio Router" that shuts off the phones speaker. So far has been working perfectly.  https://www.appbrain.com/app/audio-router/audiomix.audiooutputsource

Computer Richch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum