SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone call audio from phone to tablet

2 posters

Go down

Phone  call  audio from phone to tablet Empty Phone call audio from phone to tablet

Post by cpllona Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi,

I just purchased your app and I'm having a slight configuration issue.

I am trying to route my phone call audio from my Galaxy Note II to my Galaxy tablet via Bluetooth. My tablet is installed in my car and has a aux cable running to the amp. I bought your app hoping that when a call comes through on my phone I can have it play via Bluetooth on my tablet (both devices have Bluetooth)

I would appreciate your help.

cpllona

Back to top Go down

Phone  call  audio from phone to tablet Empty Re: Phone call audio from phone to tablet

Post by SoundAbout Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 pm

You won't be able to send phone calls from a phone to a tablet via Bluetooth. There are apps that will send text messages, but no phone calls. It would be like using your tablet as a Bluetooth headset. There is an app named TabletTalk. The closest it comes is making the tablet "ring" when you get a phone call from your phone. When you answer, the call audio actually goes to a Bluetooth headset connected to the phone.

SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down