SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker

3 posters

Go down

Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker  Empty Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker

Post by Omega28 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:51 pm

What do you think about adding features similar to Pressy, Klick or Headset Button?
Headset Button also allows you to select Tasker items to run. Using the button to enable, activate, toggle or otherwise promote activating options and tracks sets independently and, or via an interface with Tasker.

Your application is amazing.

I think launching actions via a button or similar would really enhanced your app. I suspect it wouldn't align with the apps primary goal.

Please let us know if this is something you are, might, have, or would consider adding?

With respect,
Omega28

Omega28

Back to top Go down

Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker  Empty Re: Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker

Post by SoundAbout Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 pm

I would like to. Finding the time is the hard part. Sleep
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker  Empty Re: Features to process tasks like Pressy & Tasker

Post by Omega28 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:49 am

Maybe it could be farmed out. With a premium build with all those features I would open my wallet without any hesitation. But it's your baby so it's all good, if you are busy then you at busy. Thanks for the reply I will continue my hunt Smile

Omega28

Back to top Go down

Post by GerPis Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 am

You can already perform actions with Pressy or a headset button with Tasker via plugins like AutoInput or AutoMediaButtons, as well as with the Xposed module Xposed Additions (the latter only if you have root). Wink

GerPis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down