SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi

2 posters

Go down

Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi Empty Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi

Post by LusFFS Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi there.
I used the trail version of SoundAbout and after that I decided to buy it.

I'm on a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 which is connected to my tv by a HDMI cable, and the sound through the analog aux on the dock to my surrond.

When I choose to let app decide what will hapoen when I dock, it still puts the sound through the digital dock audio usage insated of the checked analog settings. This worked fine in the trail version of the app, but not now.
Anything I coukd try to make this work? Or have I found an unresolved issue with this app?
Thanks in advance
//Conrad, Sweden

LusFFS

Back to top Go down

Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi Empty Re: Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi

Post by LusFFS Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:42 am

Still not a response? Really? :S

LusFFS

Back to top Go down

Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi Empty Re: Analog sound through Samsung media dock and hdmi

Post by SoundAbout Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

Sorry, I never noticed the original thread. It was buried down bottom.

What if the Aux cable is plugged into the headset jack of the phone instead of the 3.5mm jack of the dock?

Also, I just uploaded the Beta version the other day.

There are also new Alert/notification/ringer settings.

If you already have SoundAbout installed and you want to install the Beta, first go into phone settings, Manage apps, find SoundAbout and click it. Click Clear cache, clear data, force stop and un-install. Then install the new Beta fresh. I also usually restart the phone, just to start the services fresh as well.

The beta is here:
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions

SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down