SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant

2 posters

Go down

S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant Empty S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant

Post by mgeiszler Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm

I was having a lot of the same issues other had with some of the recent updates (speaker cutting in and out, phone calls not going through bluetooth or speaker) but the last update released today seems to have fixed the issue. However, there was one issue that is still popping up. When I'm driving, I usually have my phone connected to my auxillary input to listed to music and bluetooth enabled for calls. As long as I manually select a contact, or am receiving an incoming call, the behavior I set in SoundAbout routes things fine (all calls to bluetooth when enabled, Phone set to let app decide). But when I try to use Dragon Media Assistant (the replacement for the horrible S-Voice) to voice dial, it hears me through the bluetooth but when the call goes through, there is no audio in the earpiece, the speaker or the headset. But the call does go through. They can hear me, but I can't hear them.

I don't think this is a Dragon issue since they haven't updated the app recently. It was only since the SoundAbout update about 10 days ago where I started having this issue. And I only have the issue if the headset is detected and the bluetooth is enabled. Is anyone else having this issue?

mgeiszler

Back to top Go down

S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant Empty Re: S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant

Post by SoundAbout Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

Have you updated since this issue. Is the newer version working now?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant Empty Re: S4 issue with Dragon Media Assistant

Post by mgeiszler Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Yes, the update posted in mid-August fixed this problem. Thanks!

mgeiszler

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 pm

OK, thanks.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down