SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need to turn "Block notification to speaker" ON & OFF everytime i change wired & bluetooth

2 posters

Go down

need to turn "Block notification to speaker" ON & OFF everytime i change wired & bluetooth Empty need to turn "Block notification to speaker" ON & OFF everytime i change wired & bluetooth

Post by davidwyl Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:40 am

Recently I got my self a Bluetooth hands-free unit (samsung hs3000).
When I'm using Bluetooth unit, the notification won't come out from the phone speaker if I tick the option "Block notification to speaker".

My problem is, I need to tick "Block notification to speaker" so my music won't get interrupted while using wired headset.
And
I need to untick "Block notification to speaker" again when I'm using Bluetooth unit (i need notification to come through phone speaker).

I need to change the setting for "Block notification to speaker" every time I change from wired to Bluetooth & Bluetooth to wired.
Is there any setting combination can do that for me automatically?

*tried many setting combination, but still can't get what I want.

Thanks

davidwyl

Back to top Go down

need to turn "Block notification to speaker" ON & OFF everytime i change wired & bluetooth Empty Re: need to turn "Block notification to speaker" ON & OFF everytime i change wired & bluetooth

Post by SoundAbout Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm working on better block notification settings now.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down