SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem

5 posters

Go down

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem Empty Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem

Post by bfdboston Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 pm

I recently upgraded to Lollipop 5.0 on Verizon for my Galaxy S5.

I keep now getting this annoying error message that I took a screenshot of.  It will show up when I'm not in SoundAbout sometimes such as browsing the Internet, etc.  It's annoying as hell.  Anyone help?

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem Screen13

bfdboston

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem

Post by nicopilami Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 am

Hi I have exactly the same issue. Did you know how to fix it? Thanks

nicopilami

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Lolipop 5.0 upgrade Problem

Post by deadman_walking Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Same exact problem here. Any Dev input yet on this?

deadman_walking

Back to top Go down

Post by deadman_walking Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Hey, I figured I'd just check out the beta version and that seems to fix the problem. Not a big fan of the beta version. Too many settings That I don't really know much about. I loved the regular version because it was very simple. Now I'm going to have to try all kinds of things to make sure it is set as I need. It's great to have all these other options, I just wish there was a dummy mode and advanced mode. That way we could just have the settings available in standard version. For me, more is not always better. Still, I thank the Dev for the app.

deadman_walking

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:37 pm

What are you trying to do. If you are not using any of the extra settings you should be fine with setting just what you had previously.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cajj Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

I have the same issue. How do you install the beta version? I did find another solution that resolved the errors, but then I couldn't get alarms/notifications to only play through the headphones (when plugged in), which is the main reason I started using this app.

**Update, I guess what I tried before was the beta version. Did I miss something in the settings?

Last edited by cajj on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying my first post)

cajj

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:26 pm

The Beta versions can be found here:
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions

You should be able to go into the settings and choose "Alert behavior" and "Wired headset behavior"
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down