SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected

3 posters

Go down

Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected Empty Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected

Post by rolaca11 Fri May 17, 2013 7:13 am

Hello,
I recently installed Android Jelly Bean on my Galaxy ACE. Obv. its cooked ROM, called JELLY BLAST.
It didn't detect my headphone, so i downloaded SoundAbout.
Now i can manually route the headphone and speaker, but it simply doesn't want to detect my headphone, even though, the option is enabled.
Is there any way to fix this?

rolaca11

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected Empty Re: Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected

Post by nabs.kg Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 am

Hi,
Having the same problem, and the FM radio is not working too.
Will be happy to buy the Pro if these will be fixed.
Thanks in advance

nabs.kg

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected Empty Re: Galaxy Ace - Jelly Blast: headphone plugin/out not detected

Post by SoundAbout Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 am

The app can't force the phone to detect the headset. It can turn this option on, but if the phone has an issue with the headset jack, then that detection won't happen. The app will allow you to get around the issue to be able to at least use the phone.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down