SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasker With SoundAbout

2 posters

Go down

Tasker With SoundAbout Empty Tasker With SoundAbout

Post by RustyGuts Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 pm

I've posted on XDA, Reddit, AndroidForums and other places but nobody has been able to help. I thought I would come here and see if anyone has figured this out.

I want to use tasker to execute a line of code that enables wired headphone out upon launching an application, then disable it when the application is force closed. Has anyone been able to do this with tasker/SoundAbout? I'm on lollipop 5.0.2 CM Nightly 2/18 on an M8 and the app (2.5.8.1.5) works great, I was just wondering if anyone has programmatically used tasker and SoundAbout together successfully.

Thanks for any advice

RustyGuts

Back to top Go down

Tasker With SoundAbout Empty Re: Tasker With SoundAbout

Post by SoundAbout Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 pm

I haven't had time to figure out what needs to be done for tasker to do that. I would like to be able to set up profiles in SoundAbout so that tasker could just turn on a certain profile when certain criteria is met.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyGuts Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

That certainly seems like quite the task to take on Very Happy

The beta app improved the usability of SoundAbout tremendously on Lollipop for me. I just have the widget toggle right next to my spotify app and it almost becomes second nature to tap the toggle before and after listening to some tunes. Listen to me, I'm complaining about a few milliseconds of tapping. Haha I will certainly look forward to some tasker profiles but for the time being, I'm just thankful this app saved my M8. Had to replace a faulty audio jack and the phone doesn't seem to recognize that it exists.

For that I will happily pay for pro!

RustyGuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down