SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio

3 posters

Go down

Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio Empty Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio

Post by synpax Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:25 pm

I want the alerts from text messes, what's app, etc. to come out of the phone's speaker like they do when I'm not connected to any external speaker.

Right now, when I am connected to a home stereo system, I get a loud text alert BEEP out of them whenever I am listening to music. I'd like that beep to come out of the cell phone.

I see that in this app, I can have the alerts make the phone vibrate or be turned off, but I want them to make the normal sound out of the phone - just not come out of the bluetooth speakers. I have no idea why this isn't among the options.

synpax

Back to top Go down

Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio Empty Re: Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio

Post by tluthro Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 pm

I believe I am having the same issue if not similiar with my Note 3. I have my alert settings to play notifications through my bluetooth & ringtones through my phone speaker. Both still play through my bluetooth. Hopefully this can be fixed.

tluthro

Back to top Go down

Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio Empty Re: Alerts ONLY through the Phone Speaker while using bluetooth speakers for media audio

Post by SoundAbout Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:59 am

To play a notification over the speaker (not the wired headset output), the wired headset output would have to be turned off. This would also turn off the audio output for the music that you are listening to.

Android can send notifications to wired headset and speaker at the same time. The speaker can be shut off. The wired headset can also be shut off. Unfortuatly, the wired headseet can't be shut off for only notifications. When it is shut off, it will also be shut off for media/music.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down