SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volume is going down when playing music.

2 posters

Go down

Volume is going down when playing music.  Empty Volume is going down when playing music.

Post by adrian2608 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:58 am

Hello,

Like in topic. I have SoundAbout Pro newest from google play, it somehow fix the problem, really.
But it come back. It just make the sound to zero, and also shuffle randomly music. I use PowerAmp as main music player.

I have skullcandy earbuds with this controller to change music, or stop it/play.

What I do in SoundAbout "Media Audio to Wired Headphones'', and "Phone Call to Earpiece".

And it can work really long time, and then stops. Any real solution for My problem. It is really annoying, especially when running.

Regards,
Kamil.

adrian2608

Back to top Go down

Volume is going down when playing music.  Empty Re: Volume is going down when playing music.

Post by SoundAbout Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:24 pm

My guess is that the problem my be physical.  The headset jack may move a little bit which triggers PowerAmp to detect that a headset is plugged in or out.  This will cause PowerAmp to pause the audio.   If the headset jack moves and triggers a button signal, then PowerAmp may change the volume or move to the next song.

SoundAbout can put the audio back from Headset to phone speaker, but it can't block PowerAmp from detecting these signals.

In PowerAmp,  what happens if you click on Settings, then Headset/Bluetooth,  then un-check "Pause on Headset Disconnect" and un-check "Resume on Wired Headset" ?

There is also a setting "Wired Headset (Double/Triple press for next/prev track)", that you may be able to un-check to get rid of the headset signals from skipping to the next track.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Volume is going down when playing music.  Empty Re: Volume is going down when playing music.

Post by adrian2608 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:52 am

Hi,

Thank You for answer, it might be jack problem, but I don't think so, too many times I was fixing the phone with different OS, and the behaviour was always a bit different, also on another headphones it work's fine. Anyway I fixed it with additional app.
But I will take into consideration Your answer.

Thank You,
Kamil.

P.S This app is Persist.

adrian2608

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:32 am

There could have been a mute issue, depending on the version of Android that you have.

Try the latest Beta here:
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down