SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth battery usage through the roof.

2 posters

Go down

Bluetooth battery usage through the roof. Empty Bluetooth battery usage through the roof.

Post by cdysthe Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi,

I purchased SoundAbout Pro and have had it installed on Android 6.0.1. However, the battery Bluetooth battery usage is through the roof, around 30%. It could of course be something else, but the only change I have made to my phone over the last few days is adding SoundAbout. Is there any possibility SoundAbout could cause this, and if so how can I get everything set back to default to check? Would I just uninstall?

cdysthe

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth battery usage through the roof. Empty Re: Bluetooth battery usage through the roof.

Post by SoundAbout Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:50 am

The only case where the battery usage could go up is if you are purposely using the "Bluetooth (dynamic) (mono)" or "Bluetooth (mono)" setting which would cause a Bluetooth headset to constantly be connected to the phone.

If you are using a Bluetooth A2DP device, the Bluetooth device's battery shouldn't drain any more that it normally would if SoundAbout is installed. SoundAbout only turns the audio settings on or off.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down