SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot route notifications to speaker and media to bluetooth car stereo. help

Go down

Cannot route notifications to speaker and media to bluetooth car stereo. help  Empty Cannot route notifications to speaker and media to bluetooth car stereo. help

Post by steveman Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 am

my desired scenario is to have ALL notifications and rings go to the phone speaker and all media to my cars stereo via BlueTooth. that way when my radio is turned down, i still hear alerts. I cannot seem to make this scenario a reality with your app. please help as your app description indicates this is possible. i have tried many different configs in your app. but here is how i have it configured:

I have "media" route to BT
I have"Notifications to speaker" checked
I have"ringtones to speaker" checked

yet all audio including notifications play only through bluetooth. the only way to bypass this with your app seems to be to route media through speaker. the notifications seem to only follow the "media" setting. The above scenario is true even when no media is playing and no media app is launched. please advise. i will gladly buy the pro version as a thanks.

steveman

Back to top Go down