SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily.

2 posters

Go down

HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily. Empty HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily.

Post by dawgmastah Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello!

I have soundabout pro and love it so far, as I connect my phone via HDMI to the home theater, and pair to a bluetooth headphone controller so I can change tracks from around the house. However the HDMI out audio level is too high, on many songs the audio saturates and sounds horrible. When changing volume HDMI level stays fixed. Is there a way to adjust HDMI sound level?

dawgmastah

Back to top Go down

HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily. Empty Re: HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily.

Post by SoundAbout Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I'll have to look, but I don't know that there is a separate volume level when using AUX Digital (HDMI).  When you lower the volume is the phone trying to lower Bluetooth volume because you are using the Bluetooth headphone controller?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily. Empty Re: HDMI out audio level fixed and Too loud, saturates easily.

Post by dawgmastah Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Thanks for the response!
When trying to lower the volume, there was no bluetooth volume icon, it was the standard speaker icon.

dawgmastah

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:54 pm

The hardware may send the HDMI volume at full blast, but I can try to adjust the volume when you connect the AUX digital output.  

I see similar issues here : http://www.thriveforums.org/forum/non-u-s-toshiba-thrive-help/7182-loudness-over-hdmi-can-not-adjusted.html

Send an email to SoundAbout@woodslink.net and I will respond with an install file.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dawgmastah Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks for the response!

I think I may have thought of a workaround at least for the music player (but not all other phone sounds such as movies, etc)

I could adjust the equalizer to lowest possible all across the board, that may be just enough to stop the saturation issue, but I have to test it. (Cannot atm, Im at work)

However a more "proper" solution on your side would be greatly appreciated!

dawgmastah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down