SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker

3 posters

Go down

Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker Empty Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker

Post by mostafa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 am

Hi,
I wonder if you can add a feature that enable us to use a microphone from a headset and out the audio from a bluetooth speaker?

Thanks,
Mostafa

mostafa

Back to top Go down

Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker Empty Re: Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker

Post by SoundAbout Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 pm

I looked at that but Android doesn't really allow splitting the audio input source from the audio output source.

The only exception is Bluetooth mono headset where I can use the microphone for voice recognition and have Google play describe the results from the phone speaker.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker Empty block bluetooth mic - use phone mic instead?

Post by itbrydon Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 am

I have a similar question. My Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has amazing microphone pickup and noise cancelling but when I'm driving I can't hear the speaker very well. I have bluetooth headset and media streaming profiles in my '08 Acura MDX with a GROM audio adapter. I'm willing to use the audio jack, bluetooth, USB out, anything, I just really want the best quality audio when I'm on a phone call (and everywhere else but especially phone calls). So I would love to have the option of faking out my bluetooth mic and using my phone's mic instead. OR re-routing the audio out from the phone's speaker through the headset jack, bluetooth headset profile or whatever. Is this a pipe dream?

itbrydon

Back to top Go down

Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker Empty Re: Use a headset mic and a bluetooth speaker

Post by SoundAbout Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm

You don't want to use the Bluetooth mic that is built into the car during a phone call (usually near the visor)? You would have to set the "phone audio" to something other than Bluetooth mono to avoid using the Bluetooth mic during a phone call. If a Bluetooth phone connection is available, Android will try to use it when the phone call is in progress, so SoundAbout would have to temporarily disconnect Bluetooth for you not to use the Bluetooth mic during a phone call.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down