SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone?

2 posters

Go down

Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone? Empty Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone?

Post by Iceman24 Thu May 07, 2015 1:14 pm

I only use speakerphone when making calls outside of my car and when not wearing my headset. The proximity sensor is on even with the speakerphone enabled, which is making it near impossible to use my phone, which I regularly do while talking. I noticed in the changelog something about the sensor on when not detecting headset or something like that. Is there a way, in whatever fashion, I can get the proximity sensor to not be on when using speakerphone? I'm not sure for what purpose it does that anyways, but I don't think I would take advantage of it. I just need the sensor off when I make a call on the speakerphone so that I can also use the phone.

Thanks.

Iceman24

Back to top Go down

Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone? Empty Re: Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone?

Post by simon_s.k Fri May 08, 2015 1:52 pm

I didn't check it, but I think tasker can do the job... have you tried it>?

simon_s.k

Back to top Go down

Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone? Empty Re: Turn off proximity sensor when using speakerphone?

Post by Iceman24 Sat May 09, 2015 1:03 am

I looked into it briefly, didn't see anything that would disable proximity sensor.

Iceman24

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman24 Sat May 09, 2015 9:41 pm

I looked into it more, but there is no current support for a task that would temporarily disable the proximity sensor.

Iceman24

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman24 Sat May 09, 2015 9:45 pm

I thought of something. I'm going to try Greenify-ing SoundAbout, running it upon entry in car mode, then Greenify it when I'm back home.

Iceman24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down