SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset

3 posters

Go down

Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset Empty Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset

Post by matt687 Tue May 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Hello,

I have an issue and I haven't figured out how to solve it.
Even if there is a bluetooth headset connected to deal with calls i'd like to ignore bluetooth microphone and always use phone's mic for calls and any another use. Of course I still want to use bluetooth speakers ;-)

According to what I've understood this behaviour is applicable when phone is connected to wired headphone. Is it possible to extend it for bluetooth ones?

Thanks you in advance for your answer.
Have a nice day !

matt687

Back to top Go down

Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset Empty Re: Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset

Post by Cpt.jimbo Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 pm

would like a solution to this as well. I use a bluetooth receiver, which doesn't have a microphone, for my car and connect that to the 3.5mm jack.

Cpt.jimbo

Back to top Go down

Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset Empty Re: Use internal microphone instead of bluetooth headset

Post by SoundAbout Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Android won't allow using an audio input from one device and audio output from another device, when you are in a phone call. The Android policy manager will force the Bluetooth to use both its speaker and its microphone.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down