SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode

3 posters

Go down

SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode Empty SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode

Post by Mawalt Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:14 am

Hi,

Long time user of SoundAbout (Pro), but recently noticed an odd and annoying bug that forced me to stop using the app for the time being.

In the current Google Play version (2.6.5.5) and certainly a number of versions before, SoundAbout seems to ignore Priority Interruptions mode (checked in 5.0.1), where Interrutions mode will be reset to 'Allow all Interruptions' when a phone call comes in. Basically, the result is that the phone will ring even if it shouldn't. Disabling SoundAbout Service makes the phone treat Interruptions as it is supposed to.

Searches for this bug have not brought any results, but surely I can't be the only person using Interruptions Mode and SoundAbout?

Many thanks,

M

Mawalt

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode Empty Re: SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode

Post by camdecoster Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm having this issue as well. I can confirm that the mode changes from Allow only priority notifications to Always interrupt when I receive a call. I'm on Android 5.02 with SoundAbout 2.6.5.5 on a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503). What other information can I provide to help this get rid of this bug? Until it's fixed, I'm going to have to keep SoundAbout turned off.

camdecoster

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode Empty Re: SoundAbout ignores Priority Interruptions mode

Post by SoundAbout Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 pm

I fixed this in the new Beta.

Can you download it and try it out from here. Restart the phone after installing:
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by camdecoster Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

That appears to have fixed the problem. I've had it running since last night and Priority mode hasn't been affected. Thanks for the quick fix.

camdecoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Excellent, thank you.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down