SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode

2 posters

Go down

SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode Empty SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode

Post by strumpan76 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello. Unfortunately had to uninstall this app today. I love the features in it, especially the option to have the talking caller id when a headset is plugged in. But the app made my phone stuck in headset mode. The icon was gone but the sound was stuck in headset mode = no sound at all from the phone speaker. I have tried changing the settings in the app, but there was no change. When I uninstalled the app the sound was normal again. I had the pro version and I also tried the newest beta version. But it did not work. To bad. This app would be awsome if it worked for me.

strumpan76

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode Empty Re: SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode

Post by SoundAbout Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 am

That is strange. What phone and version of Android do you have?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode Empty Re: SoundAbout made my phone stay in headset mode

Post by strumpan76 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:26 am

SoundAbout wrote:That is strange. What phone and version of Android do you have?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and Android 5 (Lollipop)

strumpan76

Back to top Go down

Post by strumpan76 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 am

Installing the Beta Version 2.5.8.1.5 seems to have solved the problem.

strumpan76

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

OK, great. Thank you.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down