SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.

2 posters

Go down

Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.  Empty Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.

Post by sunflowerj Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

I love this app and I've paid for the Pro version. However, it is getting very annoying to have this keep happening. I am hard of hearing, so, I wear my Bluetooth all the time so I don't miss anything. When I get a call, I hear it through my Bluetooth, but then after the call, I don't hear anything coming through. I have to go into the SoundAbout program and switch it from "Bluetooth media mono" to speaker, and then immediately switch it back. Then it works properly until the next phone call when I have to repeat the process so I can hear music or notifications coming in. Crying or Very sad Is there a fix for this? Thank you. Oh, I almost forgot! I have a Galaxy S3 and am running Android 4.1.2

sunflowerj

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.  Empty Re: Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.

Post by SoundAbout Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Try beta version 2.4.9.5 and let me know.

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/t79-beta-version-2495
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.  Empty Re: Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.

Post by sunflowerj Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm

I have been trying to get this version onto my phone and I can't seem to get it to work. I have uninstalled my other version, but not the Pro Key. How do I get it off my computer and onto my phone as a working app? I have gotten it onto my phone, but it is not a working app, so, I think I'm doing something wrong. Help! Thanks!

sunflowerj

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Sometimes it works best if you email the file to your Gmail account and open it with Gmail on the phone.  It should recognize the .apk as an install file.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunflowerj Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 am

I did it! I did it! Thanks so very much for the feed back! Emailing it to my Gmail account worked! Thank you, thank you. My one word comment: "Whew!"

sunflowerj

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:40 pm

OK. good.  Let me know how it goes.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth (media) mono shuts off after a phone call, or notification comes in.  Empty Same issues

Post by sunflowerj Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 am

Well, I'm sad to report that after I got an upgrade on my galaxy S3, sound about doesn't work at all now! I still have to go into it and click on "media audio" and then click on "speaker" and then go back down to "Bluetooth mono" to make it work. Same as before the fix. It was working so well, "sigh".  Is there a fix for it now? My Bluetooth will work when I am on a call, but as soon as the call is over, it shuts off.   Crying or Very sad

sunflowerj

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 am

What upgrade did you get on the S3?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down