SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event

2 posters

Go down

SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event Empty SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event

Post by alahdal Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:47 am

SoundAbout was working fine. I have stopped the service once because I was facing issue playing media through Kodi. When I tried to start it again, it is not showing and also preventing me from touching the screen. I have to press back button then the touch is working. but soundabout still not showing.

Restarted my phone and the same issue exist.

Please help.

Update: Uninstalled the Pro Key then SoundAbout started working fine. Then reinstalled it.

Why this could happen? Am I required to be connected to Internet??

alahdal

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event Empty Re: SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event

Post by SoundAbout Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:07 pm

You may have to connect to the internet once in a while as the Google license service want to check the license.

What versions of SoundAbout and SoundAbout Pro do you have?

Also, sometimes the Google Play cache gets messed up. I normally do this to solved that issue:

1) Go into phone settings
2) Press on apps
3) Scroll to Google Play Store, and press it.
4) Press clear cache, clear data, force stop

2) Press on apps
3) Scroll to SoundAbout, and press it.

2) Press on apps
3) Scroll to SoundAbout Pro, and press it.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event Empty Re: SoundAbout Pro not showing and stopping screen touch event

Post by alahdal Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:31 am

Thanks, although I don't feel comfortable going through this. What if I'm in a situation that I cannot be online for couple of days (roaming for example).

alahdal

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:08 pm

The license service will cache the result. I will check again when you have a network available.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down