SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth

2 posters

Go down

Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth Empty Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth

Post by dek53205 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I just bought LG-930 my first Android always had iphone. I use Voyager HD Pro bluetooth have for long time. Never had problem with custom ringtones playing through until now. I have trial version of program but do not have problem buying pro if you can solve this issue for me. I am ready to return Android and go back to old reliable iphone. Thanks for any help.

Dale King

dek53205

Back to top Go down

Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth Empty Re: Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth

Post by SoundAbout Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Bluetooth devices have their own ring tones (usually beeps or voices).

Android doesn't allow sending the ring tones to a Bluetooth device. Some have luck if the headset has A2DP, but most phones won't even send ringtones to A2DP either.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth Empty Thanks for info

Post by dek53205 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks for info on bluetooth and android i will go back to iphone at least Apple is in this century. Also will uninstall your site since it was useless to me. Hope google enters the real world some day but they lost my business forever.

dek53205

Back to top Go down

Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth Empty Re: Getting custom ringtones to play through bluetooth

Post by SoundAbout Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 pm

It can be frustrating. I think what happens is that Android has to code for a wide range of devices that run Android while Apple only has to worry about their own. When you support a wide selection of devices, you have to try and support the greatest number you can. The low-level Bluetooth code that is encapsulated by Android can change for each version of Bluetooth and the various drivers used on these different phones.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down