SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundAbout crashes with stock alarm clock and utter! app, SG4 4.2.2

Go down

SoundAbout crashes with stock alarm clock and utter! app, SG4 4.2.2 Empty SoundAbout crashes with stock alarm clock and utter! app, SG4 4.2.2

Post by jdavis Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi,

So every mourning I have my alarm set to give a "briefing" ring tone but sound about will "crash" and I won't get any TTS for the briefing. The standard alarm works just fine.

Additionally I cant use the utter app at all. When I uninstall SoundAbout, utter works just fine, so there is some conflict going on there. SoundAbout will crash and utter will refuse to operate while both are attempting to run.

Now I am trying to open the config menu for SoundAbout but it is crashing every time, even after phone restarts, so I am going to uninstall and try to reinstall. I am using the latest SoundAbout version 2.5.4.5 from the google play store, but these issues have been going on since I started using SoundAbout since about 2.4.9

I love using this app when I am in my car and when I have my headphones in, but when I don't have either of those going on I would actually prefer to have soundabout disabled. Is there a way to make a tasker plugin for this app possible so we could switch profiles or enable/disable SoundAbout using tasker?

Thanks!

jdavis

Back to top Go down