SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Mode: ALL audio to Bluetooth?

Go down

Car Mode: ALL audio to Bluetooth? Empty Car Mode: ALL audio to Bluetooth?

Post by mykrobinson Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:51 am

I think maybe I just don't understand the options in the software... What I would like is for ALL audio from the phone, be it notifications, music, whatever, to go through Bluetooth when connected to my car's Bluetooth. I would also like notifications to be played through the phone speaker. That way, if I'm listening to radio or CD, I'll still hear the notification because in radii or cd mode on my stereo, Bluetooth audio only activates if there is a phone call.

Is this possible? I have the paid version and also have Tasked, if that matters.

Thanks

mykrobinson

Back to top Go down

Car Mode: ALL audio to Bluetooth? Empty Re: Car Mode: ALL audio to Bluetooth?

Post by mykrobinson Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

One more thing, it seems that with Soundabout installed, music does not auto play/stop when my car Bluetooth audio mode is on, but it does if I uninstall Sound about.

mykrobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by mykrobinson Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 am

As I'm digging through the forum, I read that Google Now has issues when connected to a streaming audio Bluetooth... I guess you can see what I'm trying do do here... Use my phone for music, navigation, voice control, Google Now, and everything. Is this not quite possible yet?

mykrobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down