SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

settings for FM Transmiter and Wired Headset with mic

Go down

settings for FM Transmiter and Wired Headset with mic Empty settings for FM Transmiter and Wired Headset with mic

Post by kody797 Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello,
Have a Note 2 running Android 4.1.2 with a Wired Headset with mic for phone use, and an GOgroove FlexSmart X2 FM Transmitter.
Like to keep the wired headset plugged in all the time in the car as not to wear out the jack. I've had problems loosing he Bluetooth connection and always had to repair the transmitter to phone after a phone call came in. Now for some reason I can't listen to FM Transmitter with the Wired Head set plugged in. So I pulled the widget up and have been using it that way, but miss calls at times trying to get back to the home screen and toggle it on with the widget. Then after the call have to re-pair as usual the FM Transmitter. This whole thing is getting to be a hassle.

Can anyone tell me the correct settings or settings to try to be able to keep the headset plugged in without having to toggle it on and off with the widget, and maybe not re-pair the blue tooth after every phone call? Thanks in advance for any info,

Kody

kody797

Back to top Go down