SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always make a call go to a headset if plugged in and not bluetooth

Go down

Always make a call go to a headset if plugged in and not bluetooth Empty Always make a call go to a headset if plugged in and not bluetooth

Post by learningdba Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:55 am

So I bought your product because I figured it could help me with the following. I have Bluetooth on my car and my phone pairs to it. Great. That's what I want. If I have a call that I have to pay close attention to or so on, I use my headset..right? Because we all know bluetooth sucks at the end of the day for clarity. OK.

IF my headset is plugged into the phone, can I use your s/w to ensure that the call output always comes to that headset. And if it isn't plugged in than to bluetooth. as it works now, it seems that I have to manually, for each call, touch the output button on the call screen and change it to wired from bluetooth. Very frustrating to see Android that dumb to be honest, if I have a peripheral plugged in, use that peripheral, but I figured your s/w could solve it so I bought it. But I don't seem to be able to figured it out. help!

learningdba

Back to top Go down