SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I ... render the android device as audio sink?

2 posters

Go down

How do I ... render the android device as audio sink? Empty How do I ... render the android device as audio sink?

Post by udippel Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 pm

I can connect to some bluetooth speaker from my PC, Check.
Then I wanted to connect the same PC to my android device so that I can hear the sound instead / additionally on my android device. (No, need to inform me that the quality will be less than optimal!)

My question: I worked on this for some hours and found that Android has no A2DP-stack. And then I found some person saying, SoundAbout did implement that stack, and it could be used as such; e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21559228/route-current-audio-skypAC:22:0B:23:09:93e-to-a2dp-on-android
The question is obvious: I didn't manage to route sound from my PC to my android tablet, and I would like to know, if this works at all, and if this was possible with SoundAbout, which settings I'd have to choose.

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

udippel

Back to top Go down

How do I ... render the android device as audio sink? Empty Re: How do I ... render the android device as audio sink?

Post by SoundAbout Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:09 am

Sorry, I just noticed this post. It sounds like you want to send audio from the PC to the android device using Bluetooth? I don't think the Android device will receive audio via Bluetooth A2DP. It will only transmit audio via Bluetooth A2DP.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

How do I ... render the android device as audio sink? Empty Re: How do I ... render the android device as audio sink?

Post by udippel Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 am

Thanks you very much for your information!

udippel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down