SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI...

2 posters

Go down

Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI... Empty Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI...

Post by seamusbjh Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi after installing SoundAbout I was unable to get the audio to come through to the TV instead it played through the phone speakers, so I bought the Pro version and selected the Aux Digital (HDMI) option but it still doesn't work...

seamusbjh

Back to top Go down

Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI... Empty Re: Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI...

Post by SoundAbout Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Were you able to get audio before installing SoundAbout or is that why you were trying SoundAbout?

The phone might not be sending HDMI intents using the Android SDK, or the phone/TV combination might not work.  Some phones use there own proprietary HDMI code and don't interface with Android.  I remember Sony phones having their own HDMI broacast intents.

What kink of phone do you have?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI... Empty Re: Unable to get audio from TV with MHL adapter to HDMI...

Post by seamusbjh Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 am

Yes it works when SoundAbout isn't installed, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. The only reason I use SoundAbout is to prevent the notification sound from being played on my speaker as well as my earphones at the same time.

seamusbjh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down