SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headset widget works.....but for few seconds

2 posters

Go down

Headset widget works.....but for few seconds Empty Headset widget works.....but for few seconds

Post by perfection6989 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

Hi,
my tablet has a problem: sound coming from both speakers and headphone. So, I decided to install your app (SoundAbout Free) and use your widget (Headset Toggle).

It works (sound comes only from headphone) but after few seconds sound resume to come from sboth speakers and headphone (even if toggle status is ON)

Can you extend the effects of your toggle?

perfection6989

Back to top Go down

Headset widget works.....but for few seconds Empty Re: Headset widget works.....but for few seconds

Post by SoundAbout Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:37 pm

I think you may have a more serious problem. There could be a loose connection that is causing both the speaker and headset to work at the same time (this should never happen according to the audio policy manager).
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Headset widget works.....but for few seconds Empty Re: Headset widget works.....but for few seconds

Post by perfection6989 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 am

Sad 

I'm trying to solve my problem creating a specific toggle app.

Could you tell me how toggle ON headset? What instructions do you use isWiredHeadsetOn() SetSpeakerPhoneOn()?

perfection6989

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

I do use those functions. If it isn't working with SoundAbout, then I suspect the toggle app won't work as you would be doing the same thing.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down