SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluetooth not announcing caller info

2 posters

Go down

bluetooth not announcing caller info Empty bluetooth not announcing caller info

Post by msjasminer Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello,
I have a plantronics Marque 2 M165 and a Samsung Galaxy 5. I cann ot get contacts announced through my bluetooth using your app. Can you advise if this is possible, I have tried as manny configurations as I think could work but still no c ontacts through the bluetooth. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jasmine

msjasminer

Back to top Go down

bluetooth not announcing caller info Empty Re: bluetooth not announcing caller info

Post by msjasminer Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Well since I can get no answers, I guess I can request a refund.

msjasminer

Back to top Go down

bluetooth not announcing caller info Empty Re: bluetooth not announcing caller info

Post by SoundAbout Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:03 am

From the looks of it, the plantronics Marque 2 M165 is used for both Bluetooth phone calls and Bluetooth media. When a phone call makes the phone ring, the Bluetooth headset will switch to Bluetooth mono and play its own beep or ringtone. There is no way to over-ride this in Android. The only way to play your own ringtone in a Bluetooth phone call headset is if the manufacturer has done something to allow this.

The newer Beta version of SoundAbout has more settings in the "Alert behavior" section for notifications and ringtones for various audio outputs, but you will notice that Bluetooth mono does not have the same capability in those settings as the other audio output settings do.

The Beta is located here:
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down