SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforunately,SoundAbout has stopped

2 posters

Go down

Unforunately,SoundAbout has stopped Empty Unforunately,SoundAbout has stopped

Post by dnyce13 Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 pm

So this is a very bizarre error. Whenever I open certain apps such as calculator, bookmarks chrome widget, and chrome app to go to a webpage, SoundAbout continues to pop up "Unforunately, SoundAbout has stopped" message. The only way for me to clear this is if I tap ok and manuever my way to powering or restarting my phone via the button while continuing to select ok. If I try to report the problem, the dialog box still pops up. This has never happened before and it began after the 2.6.4 update. I have purchased the PRO version long time ago so I know it has nothing to do with that. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the app and no luck. Has anyone had this problem or is currently having this problem? Dev? Thanks.

P.S. I also tried to clear cache and data immediately then attempted to open the same apps and I have the same problem. I will also say that I have the service on with "no status", but I also tried it "with status" and even turning it off and still the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 running 4.4.4 Kitkat stock rom.

dnyce13

Back to top Go down

Unforunately,SoundAbout has stopped Empty Re: Unforunately,SoundAbout has stopped

Post by ravanah Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Same, same phone, same rom.

ravanah

Back to top Go down