SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What settings are required for Mic support on a USB airmouse

2 posters

Go down

What settings are required for Mic support on a USB airmouse Empty What settings are required for Mic support on a USB airmouse

Post by stellagod Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi,

I have a couple of USB RF air mice the Mele F10 pro and the Minix Neo A2 which I use with a Tronsmart Vega S89 and Orion R68. Soundabout has enabled me to redirect sound/audio back through HDMI, with relative ease.

However I would love to be able to use the microphones in these air mice, for google and youtube searching. Does anyone have any pointers on how I can configure Soundabout to enable this feature?

Thanks

Dave

stellagod

Back to top Go down

What settings are required for Mic support on a USB airmouse Empty Re: What settings are required for Mic support on a USB airmouse

Post by SoundAbout Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:24 pm

The air mouse sends signals to the dongle. That goes through USB. There must be special drivers for the TV box that may not be exposed in the Android API. The voice is received through the dongle, but does it get sent to Android as a wired headset microphone or something else?
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down