SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newb question: SoundAbout the answer to connect car to Samsung S4?

2 posters

Go down

Newb question: SoundAbout the answer to connect car to Samsung S4? Empty Newb question: SoundAbout the answer to connect car to Samsung S4?

Post by knal Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello, I am asking this question on behalf of a relative:

My aunt wants to get the Samsung S4. She called her car company, Lexus, and found out her car and the S4 are not compatible because it has not been tested. She is terribly bummed since she has a crappy phone currently and has been looking forward to getting the S4.

I did a web search for help and I came across SoundAbout. Would this be the app to help connect her phone to the car? I believe she mainly wants to make and receive phone calls. 

I apologize in advance for not posting her car information, as I do not have it right now. I'll update if I get it. 

Thank you!

knal

Back to top Go down

Newb question: SoundAbout the answer to connect car to Samsung S4? Empty Re: Newb question: SoundAbout the answer to connect car to Samsung S4?

Post by SoundAbout Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 pm

If the car is not compatible, due to version of Bluetooth, then the app can't do much about that.  The app helps with routing audio, including Bluetooth.   The all does not help with pairing or connecting Bluetooth devices.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down