SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio

2 posters

Go down

Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio Empty Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio

Post by SluggoMark Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:22 am

Hi, in UK we've yesterday got the the 6.0.1 update for the Samsung s6 edge (and s6 I guess). The problem is that sound about gives no media audio at all when left in 'let app decide' mode. Ringtones and notifications work (to speaker only). By manually setting conditions (ie route to headphones / bluetooth), it does seem to route correctly, but no idea where it's routing to on let app decide. The whole point is to not have to worry so kind of defeats the object. I'm a big fan of this service (pro user) as once set-up has then always done exactly what I want with no intervention, but kind of unusable now. If you want me to beta test any changes to resolve or do any more diagnostics then let me know.

SluggoMark

Back to top Go down

Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio Empty Re: Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio

Post by SluggoMark Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:58 am

Great news is I managed to fix this myself, so if it happens to you here's the trick.
Rather than just trying to install then reinstall, first go to app settings do a force close, then delete the data (this is they key), then uninstall. Reboot phone. Install sound about and pro key. You may be able to get away with just rebooting here, but I rebooted into recovery and deleted cache. After reboot all now seems to work. Hope this helps somebody else.

SluggoMark

Back to top Go down

Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio Empty Re: Samsung S6 running 6.0.1 No media audio

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 24, 2016 3:02 am

New versions have just been uploaded to Google play that will address various issues on Android 6+.

You can get them now from the Beta section located here (need a login to the message board). There is also Betas for SoundAbout and SoundAbout Pro.
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down