SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Android Wear as the only audio input

2 posters

Go down

Using Android Wear as the only audio input Empty Using Android Wear as the only audio input

Post by Megadrive Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my home automation up and running and I'm currently using Utter! to help with that. I was wondering if it was possible to keep all voice input only on my LG G watch. I created an autowear bubble that initiates utter listening, but I don't want to pull out my phone every time I need to speak. Now is there a feature to just keep input solely on my G watch? And if so, is it possible to dynamically switch them depending on the app?

I also have a bluetooth speaker, could I use my watch to trigger voice input and then voice output on my speaker? It would be great if there support for various bluetooth devices.

Thanks!

Hope I get an answer

Megadrive

Back to top Go down

Using Android Wear as the only audio input Empty Re: Using Android Wear as the only audio input

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 24, 2016 3:15 am

The apps running can't be detected in order to accomplish that.

I don't know what the LG G watch is connected as. Is it connected as a Bluetooth device? If so it mush have it's own microphone that acts like a Bluetooth headset mic.

New versions have just been uploaded to Google play that have new widgets that allow turning on the microphone for various devices like Bluetooth headsets.

The widget you could use is called "Bluetooth mic Toggle".

You can get them now from the Beta section located here (need a login to the message board). There is also Betas for SoundAbout and SoundAbout Pro.
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down