SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about

2 posters

Go down

htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about  Empty htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about

Post by hidakshay@gmail.com Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 am

my htc one 802d stopped detecting htc earphone , but was working fine with others . I googled and found this - which by manual selection everytime to switch between earphone and speaker for media worked ok ok.

For phonecalls also it doesn't work - now problem is .due to this software my video recording is without sound , which is a big problem for me. As after killing this application also video recording is sound less . It has changed some settings , and I need ur assistance to resolve that issue . Even if u can help me to use it with phone calls and media automatically then it's gr8 .

hidakshay@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about  Empty Re: htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 24, 2016 3:45 am

I sounds like you should be using this setting:

1) Go into SoundAbout
2) Press on "Connectable devices
3) Press "Wired Headset settings", and un-check the "Wired Headset detection" setting. Then restart the phone to clear out any queued headset intents.

After doing this, you can put the widget on your home screen named "Headset toggle" that will turn the Headset ON/OFF just by pressing the icon.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about  Empty Re: htc one video recording with no audio after installing sound about

Post by hidakshay@gmail.com Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm not getting that widget option , also my video recordingis still without sound . So it's still not working at all . Sad

Solve my this issue , I even uninstalled soundabout - but some changes got changed .. now tell me how to resolve this issue ..

HTC one 802d is my phone

thx in advance ..

hidakshay@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Mon May 30, 2016 2:22 am

That's a tough one.

When you say "HTC Earphone" are you referring to:
1) The built in ear speaker (normally used for phone calls)
2) A Wired Headset
3) A Bluetooth headset

I assumed you are referring to #2, a Wired Headset.

It's hard to tell if the video recording is affected by the HTC One 802d not detecting (or falsely detecting) a wired headset.

I did some testing and I found that the video recorder does NOT use the wired headset microphone even when it is plugged in and detected.

It seems that the video record only uses the built-in microphone and probably does it own de

To completely remove SoundAbout settings, have SoundAbout installed, then:

1) Go into phone settings
2) Press on apps
3) Scroll to SoundAbout, and press it.
4) Press clear cache, clear data, force stop, then un-install

1) Go into phone settings
2) Press on apps
3) Scroll to SoundAbout Pro, and press it.
4) Press clear cache, clear data, force stop, then un-install

Then restart the phone.

SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down