SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio

2 posters

Go down

No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio Empty No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio

Post by doitall76 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 am

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, I am on Android 4.3.  Two to three days ago, everything was working great, but then the following happening:
- People cannot hear my voice over the Bluetooth (Jawbone) headset that I have (I have tested this too), but I have all of the receiving audio (including voice and media).
- When I use my wired headset with a mic (Klipsch), the other side of the phone call cannot hear my voice (I have tested this too)
- With my wired headset with a mic is plugged in for music, I only hear the audio from what is generally playing in the back channels of audio (adlibs, background singers, and background instruments, choruses).  
- I have also noticed that when I remove the headset or headphones from the jack, that my music resumes (even though I have "Un-plug pauses music player" checked)(I also have "Pause On Headset Disconnect" checked within PowerAmp).
- The audio is perfectly fine when I am using headphones or when the phone is plugged into my car, via the headphone jack to stereo output.  Both of these have the two lines stereo connections on the 3.5mm plug, where the headset with mic has 3 lines (for the stereo and the mic).  

Do any of you have any thoughts?

Doitall76

doitall76

Back to top Go down

No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio Empty Re: No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio

Post by doitall76 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

doitall76

Back to top Go down

No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio Empty Re: No Bluetooth Mic, No Headset Mic, Different Audio Channel on Headset Audio

Post by Freaken Samsung S3 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Did you resolve this issue? I am having the same issue, even after buying Soundabout Pro

Freaken Samsung S3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down