SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work

3 posters

Go down

Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work Empty Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work

Post by manni9999de Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

Hi,

I tried the app using a Samsung Galaxy SII 4.1.2 and an Audi hands free system (supports only BT profile HFP)
But it doesn’t work.

I would like to redirect notifications (navigation audio, Navigon) to the Audi system by bluetooth using the dynamic mono mode.
Simple mono mode works.

I think that it seems that dynamic mono works works one time.
But sound was too quiet and the app does not detect the end of the navigation announcement.

Regards

Manfred

manni9999de

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work Empty Re: Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work

Post by cloudnine Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 am

I have recently installed Soundabout on my Galaxy S2 and have been trying out all options. The dynamic mono mode as described doesn't still seem to work with my Fiat Punto Blue & Me system. The audio is transferred alright on the Mono mode and the Mono dynamic mode, however once there is a phone call or a change of the media application on the phone, the dynamic mode doesnt work as it should. Does it work on the Beta versions?

Moreover, I am unable to perceive any difference between the two methods: 1. Media audio: Dynamic mono and 2: Media audio: Let app decide + Bluetooth behaviour: Mono dynamic. I have read the developer's description on this forum, however I was unable to get what he is trying to say.

manni9999de wrote:Hi,

I tried the app using a Samsung Galaxy SII 4.1.2 and an Audi hands free system (supports only BT profile HFP)
But it doesn’t work.

I would like to redirect notifications (navigation audio, Navigon) to the Audi system by bluetooth using the dynamic mono mode.
Simple mono mode works.

I think that it seems that dynamic mono works works one time.
But sound was too quiet and the app does not detect the end of the navigation announcement.

Regards

Manfred

cloudnine

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work Empty Re: Bluetooth Mono dynamic doesn't work

Post by SoundAbout Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 am

I will have to look at the "after phone call"issue.

The difference between:
1. Media audio: Dynamic mono
2: Media audio: Let app decide + Bluetooth behaviour: Mono dynamic.

Number 1 will turn on Dynamic mono when you change media audio to Dynamic mono, but to use the phone speaker again, you have to switch the media audio setting to Let app decide or to speaker.

With number 2 is used, you can use the phone's speaker until a Bluetooth connection is made. Once the Bluetooth connection is made, then the audio will go through the Bluetooth device.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudnine Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 am

Do you mean that with Setting 1 applied, the audio will be transferred to Bluetooth mono even when a Bluetooth connection is not actually in place - meaning speaker will be silent even when Bluetooth is disconnected. And with Setting 2, the speaker will keep working until a Bluetooth connection is made?

Btw, I have bought the pro version today since the dynamic mode is exactly what I was looking for: Let the car audio system work until a phone application (podcast player / music player on the phone) tries to send audio. However both the dynamic modes described below do not restore the media connection post receiving a phone call. There is also a problem when there is a change in media application on the Android phone.

Another issue that I see on the dynamic mode is that there is a delay, sometimes of the first few seconds of the audio, both for notifications and audio applications, before the Bluetooth kicks in.

I hope these issues can be resolved. Thanks!

SoundAbout wrote:
I will have to look at the "after phone call"issue.

The difference between:
1. Media audio: Dynamic mono
2: Media audio: Let app decide + Bluetooth behaviour: Mono dynamic.

Number 1 will turn on Dynamic mono when you change media audio to Dynamic mono, but to use the phone speaker again, you have to switch the media audio setting to Let app decide or to speaker.

With number 2 is used, you can use the phone's speaker until a Bluetooth connection is made. Once the Bluetooth connection is made, then the audio will go through the Bluetooth device.

cloudnine

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 am

cloudnine wrote:Do you mean that with Setting 1 applied, the audio will be transferred to Bluetooth mono even when a Bluetooth connection is not actually in place - meaning speaker will be silent even when Bluetooth is disconnected. And with Setting 2, the speaker will keep working until a Bluetooth connection is made?

Yes to above.

cloudnine wrote:Btw, I have bought the pro version today since the dynamic mode is exactly what I was looking for: Let the car audio system work until a phone application (podcast player / music player on the phone) tries to send audio. However both the dynamic modes described below do not restore the media connection post receiving a phone call. There is also a problem when there is a change in media application on the Android phone.

Another issue that I see on the dynamic mode is that there is a delay, sometimes of the first few seconds of the audio, both for notifications and audio applications, before the Bluetooth kicks in.

I hope these issues can be resolved. Thanks!

I will have to look at that post phone call issue. The delay is a tough one because I can't control the audio to pause it, the issue becomes how long the Bluetooth takes to connect and play the audio.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down