SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working

2 posters

Go down

Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working Empty Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working

Post by miixxii Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Hello,

I'm using beta version 2.5.8.1.5 and I have sometimes issue with Bluetooth mono (dynamic). It's start to transferring sound but stop after 1 -2 sec from time to time.

When I do a test (listen to an example) in soundabout TTS also from time to time at beginning stop after 1 -2 second but when I'm repeating test it's working after.

Device: nexus 5
Android: 5.0.1

miixxii

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working Empty Re: Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working

Post by miixxii Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Hello,

I've updated to 2.5.8.1.7 two days ago and it's working great.

miixxii

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working Empty Re: Bluetooth mono (dynamic) not always working

Post by SoundAbout Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

OK, great.  Are you able to use Google now (using phone speaker and phone microphone) without any issues?

Last edited by SoundAbout on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by miixxii Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

SoundAbout wrote:OK, great.  Are you able to use Google now (using phone speaker and phone microphone) without any issues?

Hi,

If I launch "SoundAbout Voice search" it's working fine. I have output to BT mono dynamic and I suppose mic from phone is used. But when I launch google search via "OK google" voice command the output is not going to BT mono dynamic , but maybe I've forget to setup something ?

miixxii

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:12 am

No, that sounds correct. The problem is that when you do a straight "OK Google", there is no way for SoundAbout to know that you just launched Google Now. Google Now does not send any kind of signal that it is about to start, in order for SoundAbout to switch the audio.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down