SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound for Navmii over bluetooth

2 posters

Go down

Sound for Navmii over bluetooth Empty Sound for Navmii over bluetooth

Post by Jonseyt23 Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 am

Hello

I have the trial version at the moment and I have to say I am mega impressed, but I do have one issue that is preventing me from purchasing the pro key.

I am trying to get the sound from Navfree over bluetooth, but it will not do it. Navigation apps like Waze and Google Navigator work fine as does video, youtube & music.

Does anyone know what is wrong, I am trying to get to the bottom of is before the trial expires.

Galaxy S3 unrooted, using Sony HCB-300 non (AD2P)

Sound for Navmii over bluetooth Screen12Sound for Navmii over bluetooth Screen13

Regards

Dave

Jonseyt23

Back to top Go down

Sound for Navmii over bluetooth Empty Re: Sound for Navmii over bluetooth

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 pm

NavFree does not use TTS, so you can't use the beta TTS audio routing.

It seems that NavFree does not request audio focus so SoundAbout cannot detect when NavFree is about to speak. This means that (Dynamic) Bluetooth mono cannot be used.

If you want to send audio to Bluetooth mono, for NavFree, you need a constant Bluetooth mono connection. You do this by change the Media audio setting to Bluetooth Mono, or leaving Media audio on "Let app decide" and checking the "(Mono) Media audio usage" checkbox in the Bluetooth behavior settings.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonseyt23 Thu May 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Hello I have tried your advise and it works but it is also playing what the microphone on the phone picks up, ie you speak into it and it comes out over bluetooth.

Any way to stop it from happening.

Jonseyt23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down