SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Sound About with car Bluetooth

2 posters

Go down

Using Sound About with car Bluetooth Empty Using Sound About with car Bluetooth

Post by RS22 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Using my galaxy s4 with Mitsubishi Outlander car audio with Bluetooth.
The phone connected over a2dp and mono Bluetooth simultaneously to car audio
My scenario of app usage is:
Listening music over a2dp
And
Listening sounds from navigation application

Problem:
When I'm listening radio or CD I can't hear navigation sound because sound goes to a2dp headset. But my Navigation app can stream sounds to STREAM_NOTIFICATION
In this case I can hear sound over Bluetooth and over phone speaker simultaneously. While listening music over a2dp its very annoying to hear navigation sound twice.

So, I need to set notification output to the speaker only, but there is no this option in Alert Behavior - Bluetooth (A2DP)Behavior - Notifications to Notifications to...

Using xposed framework I can redirect navigation sound output to STREAM_RINGER and set Alert Behavior - Bluetooth (A2DP)Behavior - Ringtone to Phone Speaker Only
But I this case I can hear sound in both devices.

I tried to experiments with wired headset - ask the same.

Can I resolve this issue with SoundAbout?

So, possibly, this is feature request to add speaker only to the notification section and to revise ringtone section.

Thank You for the app and feature help :-)

RS22

Back to top Go down

Using Sound About with car Bluetooth Empty Re: Using Sound About with car Bluetooth

Post by RS22 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Please read
>>But I this case I can hear sound in >>both devices.
as
But in this case sounds goes to the both devices too. I think something wrong with this option. Sound stream to the STREAM_RINGER works fine - when I change ringer volume volume of the navigator sounds changes too...

RS22

Back to top Go down

Using Sound About with car Bluetooth Empty Re: Using Sound About with car Bluetooth

Post by RS22 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 pm

One more little addition:
If I set Alert Behavior - Bluetooth (A2DP)Behavior - Notifications to A2DP only sound goes to a2dp only.
With wired headset the same.

RS22

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:30 am

I've been fixing some issues that were tough to find the past few weeks and am just getting back to answering emails/messages.

I just uploaded a new Beta version here.
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions

Reboot after installing.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down