SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automatic switch from A2DP to Mono and back for voice control commandas (SVoice)

Go down

Automatic switch from A2DP to Mono and back for voice control commandas (SVoice) Empty Automatic switch from A2DP to Mono and back for voice control commandas (SVoice)

Post by jrabanales Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm

When I connect my phone to the car bluethoot media plays in A2DP. If I receive or make a call profile is automatically switched to mono and I can use the car audio mic.

The problem is that I cant use voice control while music playing. When I launch the voice control app on my phone (S Voice) the bluethoot profile remains as A2DP so I hear phone's voice in car audio system but cannot make voice commands because neither mic is active (phone nor car audio).

To fix this problem I bought the pro version but canĀ“t find a way to make it work. If I set bluethoot profile to mono i can make voice commands and use the phone but cannot play music. IF I set it to A2DP voice control won't work.

Is there any way in wich I can use A2DP profile for music and mono profile while SVoice is running withot having to manually switching?
(in a way similar to a private call with my phone while running the app)

Or maybe a way to keep mic running?

jrabanales

Back to top Go down