SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabling A2DP, still allows next/prev track to work but cant control volume from bluetooth device

2 posters

Go down

Disabling A2DP, still allows next/prev track to work but cant control volume from bluetooth device Empty Disabling A2DP, still allows next/prev track to work but cant control volume from bluetooth device

Post by S2G-Unit Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:02 am

I'm just playing around with a Soundbot SB571 bluetooth speaker & wanted to try disabling A2DP on my 2013 nexus 7 to prevent sound being streamed to bluetooth. So far that worked & the sound is coming out of my USB DAC/headphones. I can still use the SB571 to do prev/next track but it wont allow to control the volume anymore.

Any work around is that just the way the profiles are setup on my Soundbot?

S2G-Unit

Back to top Go down

Disabling A2DP, still allows next/prev track to work but cant control volume from bluetooth device Empty Re: Disabling A2DP, still allows next/prev track to work but cant control volume from bluetooth device

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 am

I think it can't control the volume as the volume is separate for each audio output. Since Bluetooth was disabled, so was the Bluetooth volume that this device was controlling.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down