SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4

2 posters

Go down

Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4 Empty Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4

Post by srk1407 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 am

Hi.

I have read some good reviews about this app and I am currently trialling it.

However, here is my situation. I have a Sipgate VOIP/SIP phone number/account. When I am in the gym, i don't want to carry my Samsung S6 and Tab 4 with me. So the plan is to put my phone/cell onto divert to my sipgate phone number. I have it receiving calls on the tablet fine, but i want the audio and mic to be used in my bluetooth KickSound headphones, rather than the tablet. Before I mess all the settings up, is this possible? I do not want an sound coming from the tablet and only the headphones?

Your help is much appreciated!

regards

Scott (Very Newbie!)

srk1407

Back to top Go down

Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4 Empty Re: Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4

Post by srk1407 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi.

Can anyone advise me on this? I emailed the creator, but got an auto reply telling me to come back here Sad

srk1407

Back to top Go down

Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4 Empty Re: Sipgate Voip calls through Samsung Tab4

Post by SoundAbout Tue May 24, 2016 3:18 am

There are a lot of open tickets for Viber and Skype using Bluetooth headsets. Those apps don't send intents for the phone ringing because they are VOIP apps that work over the network.
Because of this, there is no way to detect an incoming call and switch the audio.

You can manually switch SoundAbout media audio setting to Bluetooth (mono) and it would work.

Viber and Skype need their own setting to allow Bluetooth headsets. I don't know why they haven't done this.

New versions have just been uploaded to Google play that will address various issues on Android 6+.

You can get them now from the Beta section located here (need a login to the message board). There is also Betas for SoundAbout and SoundAbout Pro.
https://soundabout.forumotion.com/f8-download-beta-versions
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down