SoundAbout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501

2 posters

Go down

No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501 Empty No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501

Post by yesterdaysradios Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm

I have both soundabout apps, upgraded to pro for greater flexibility and still no sound using Google Maps/Navigation. To my knowledge I have the settings correct. I sometimes hear one direction before the phone and vehicle system sync and that's a maybe. This app can't be that difficult to figure out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yesterdaysradios

Back to top Go down

No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501 Empty Re: No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501

Post by yesterdaysradios Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Got it working. I set the media audio to "let app decide" and the audio output to "Bluetooth mono". The only downside is the these settings cause radio volume to go silent, as it acts like an incoming phone call. Once the directions stop radio volume comes back. Not perfect, but better than no sound at all while using Google Navigation.

yesterdaysradios

Back to top Go down

No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501 Empty Re: No sound with Google Maps/Navigation using a Droid Razr Maxx HD to a Clarion CX501

Post by SoundAbout Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 pm

That's normal.  The only way to quiet the radio in the back ground is if the navigation and radio are from the same source, (when you have built-in navigation and radio in the car).   If you are streaming music from the phone to the car, there is a setting in TTS Behavior to allow the music to keep playing in the background.

Also, that Beta is going to Google play in a few hours.
SoundAbout
SoundAbout
Admin

https://soundabout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down